Pediatric Urine Collection Bag
*Please read all instructions carefully before beginning.
After you have completed the urine collection, follow the instructions listed under the Oxymark Specimen Collection Instruction Sheet.
1. First clean and dry the perineal area thoroughly removing any natural or applied skin oils. Remove the protective backing sheet to expose the adhesive area and opening.
2. Apply the bag by first placing the opening directly in front of the rectum. Excess of bag should be towards feet.
3. Spread the labia and gently press the adhesive area down: then release the labia.
4. Complete the application by pressing the adhesive base area around the upper genitalia. The bag is now in position and ready for the short-term specimen collection. The adhesive is non-sensitizing and will remove comfortably.
6. Reapply diaper, if required, directly over bag
1. Thoroughly clean and dry the scrotal area to remove any natural or applied skin oils
2. Remove the protective backing sheet to expose adhesive area and opening.
3. Carefully place the penis well into the bag. Excess bag should be towards feet.
4. Press adhesive base firmly against scrotal area.The bag is now in position and ready for the short-term specimen collection. The adhesive is non-sensitizing and will remove comfortably.
5. Reapply diaper, if required, directly over bag.
1. The top of the collector is sealed securely by folding and sealing the adhesive area. This will help prevent spillage and maintain the cleanliness of the specimen.
2. White area of the collector is for identification.
3. Follow remaining kit instructions provided for storage and shipping.