NutriChem Compounding Pharmacy and Clinic is always looking for intelligent, energetic and innovative people to join our growing team.
If you are a health professional with excellent communication skills, a passion for wellness, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, NutriChem would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume and we’ll keep you informed as new positions arise. If you don’t hear from us within six months please send us an updated resume at that time. Please submit all resumes and career related inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 613-829-2226
***NEW JOB POSTING*** CLOSES JANUARY 31, 2017
NutriChem Pharmacy Assistant
Job Description – NutriChem Compounding Pharmacy & Clinic
Title: Pharmacy Assistant
Reports to: Lab Manager (Lab Duties) and Pharmacist (Dispensary) and Dispensary Coordinator (Pharmacy & Lab)
Based at: NutriChem Compounding Pharmacy & Clinic – 1303 Richmond Road
Duration: Full-Time Permanent Position
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6:00pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm
Reporting to the Lab Manager, Pharmacist and Dispensary Coordinator on a daily basis and overall to the Chief Executive Offer. The duties of the Pharmacy Assistant, shall be but are not limited to the following:
Actively supports and incorporates the mission and core values of NutriChem Compounding Pharmacy and Clinic Inc. into daily activities. Treats customers, clients, co-workers with respect and demonstrates excellence, justice and compassion on a daily basis.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assist Pharmacist in the day to day tasks of processing, preparing, packaging and labeling of prescriptions and pharmaceutical products
- Provide clients and customers of NutriChem Pharmacy, Lab and Clinic with the highest quality patient care and excellent customer service
- Answer phone calls promptly, professionally, articulately and knowledgeably
- Proficient with Kroll Pharmacy Software, Microsoft Office and Email Suite
- Ability to be able to assist in the compounding lab and knowledge of the range of compounding that NutriChem provides to clients and customers
- Mathematical skills and accuracy to calculate complicated compounding formulas to ensure compounding prescriptions have been formulated correctly
- Be able to work in fast-paced environment with different and innovative challenges
- Is a motivating team player in the lab and dispensary
- Ensuring that work space is organized and clean
- Garbage collection and disposal
- Ensuring that dispensary inventory is organized, clean and check for expiries
- Coordination and communication from Pharmacy, Homeopathy, Clinics and Practitioners to promote NutriChem’s Signature Approach to health
- Cleaning floors, counters and lab utensils in the compounding lab
- Standing for long periods of time and working in a fast paced environment with ensuring quality, accuracy and customer service.
- After fully trained in dispensary the ability to work in the compounding lab and ability to compounding but not limited to: custom vitamin orders, injections, creams, ointments and suspensions.
- Counting bulk capsules, weighing out protein powder
- Use of compounding machinery including but not limited to: an ointment mill, unguator, capsulating machine and hot plate
- College Diploma or University Degree considered an asset.
- Use and knowledge of Kroll system considered an asset
- Excitement and passion for working in a fast-paced, innovative, local independently owned and operated Compounding Pharmacy looking to change the face of Health Care.
- Experience of 1-year work experience as a Pharmacy Assistant considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- High level Mathematical and calculation skills required.
- Excellent critical thinking, attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Knowledge and interest in compounding an asset
Apply Today! Please fax your resumé with a cover letter to 613-829-2226 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org