Sweet tooth getting you? Try these guilt free cookies.
Makes 15 small cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
2. In a large bowl, combine almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, and almond extract.
3. Add gluten free flour, baking soda, salt, and cacao nibs. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet until combined.
4. Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
5. Using your hands, roll a spoonful of dough into balls, then slightly flatten them with your palm, place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake cookies for 10 minutes or until the edges begin to turn golden brown.
Comments will be approved before showing up.