This isn’t like traditional clay masks that dry into hard mud on the skin, crack, and make it hurt to smile after being on for 10 minutes! Our Quick Calm mask stays soft and comfortable while it goes to work rehydrating, calming, and nourishing stressed-out skin.
This mask is for those who find clay masks far too drying or dehydrating but want the purifying, detoxifying benefits of natural clay. We use pink clay in this mask - the mildest, most gentle clay. Pink clay is known for leaving skin feeling silky soft and smooth. Pink clay helps the skin to stay hydrated while replenishing skin with a boost of natural minerals.
Gone are the days when you had to choose between a purifying deep clean of your pores and protecting your skin’s natural barrier - with Quick Calm mask, you can do both!
While using this mask, you’ll also be giving your skin a boost of calming, supportive calendula, cucumber, oat powder. As well as anti-oxidant rich green tea extract, lipid-barrier replenishing jojoba oil, and vitamin-rich sunflower oil. Each ingredient supports our skin against pollution, irritation, and redness.
When to use this mask:
- When your skin is feeling extra fussy and prone to breakouts (like a week before your period starts, for example), use this mask as a calming, preventative measure.
- When you’ve been using makeup that’s been building up and causing your skin to look dull or speckled with congested bumps, use this mask to help kick start a purifying of your pores.
- When your t-zone gets super shiny and kicks up oil production even more (like during seasonal or hormonal shifts), use this mask to help promote balance and purify
- When dry air, harsh winds, or too much time in the sun has depleted your skin, this mask helps the skin to retain moisture, and rehydrate.
- When you need to quickly calm down your skin from irritation, redness, or sensitivity.
In a nutshell
- Won’t dry out your skin while it
- Works to draw out impurities
- A little goes a long way
- Calming for sensitive skin
- Soothing and safe for acne-prone skin
- Promotes redness reduction for sensitive skin
- Clears post-acne redness quickly
- Naturally light pink (thanks to the pink clay)
- Leaves skin feeling soft and nourished
- For stressed-out skin
- Fragrance-free, non-irritating formula
- Anti-pollution mask
- Leaves skin silky soft and smooth
- Can help to minimize blackheads
- Promotes a radiant and balanced complexion
- Mildest clay for sensitive and mature skin
- Best clay for stressed-out skin
- Rich in silica which promotes a fresh, healthy glow
- Rich in minerals such as kaolinite and calcite which can help with detoxification (important for when we’re exposed to pollution on the regular).
- This plant extract is derived from the marigold family and is known in skincare for its ability to be a strong anti-inflammatory thanks to the rich flavonoids this plant is packed with. The combination of oils and acids in this extract are also famous for being fantastic antibacterial support for the skin, keeping acne causing bacteria and others at bay.
- This extract is known for its ability to help reduce the appearance of age spots and restoring a natural glow. Full of antioxidants, it protects against further free radical damage which is a major player in the aging of our skin. Cucumber extract is also a natural antiseptic and is known for soothing inflammation below the skin’s surface.
Green Tea Extract:
- This extract is packed with antioxidants (which stop free radicals in their tracks) and helps reduce inflammation - including inflammation caused by rosacea and acne. Green tea, because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities, can also slow down some signs of aging.
- This moisturizer is like a second skin…. Literally. Jojoba oil is like our natural sebum’s identical twin and helps replenish the essential fatty acids needed to repair and protect our lipid barrier.
Oat flour (gluten free):
- Oat flour is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties to soothe itchy and inflamed skin. The beta-glucan found in oats help create a protective moisture barrier for the skin and delivers deep penetrating moisture to dry and depleted skin. It’s also believed to improve the tone and texture of your skin, leaving it feeling velvety soft.
- Sunflower oil contains vitamin E, vitamin A, and other anti-oxidants. It helps to neutralize free radicals and is lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin to restore moisture. The fatty acids are great for helping improve skin tone and texture as well.
Full Ingredient List
Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract & Organic Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract & Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Stearic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin (vegetable), Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Coconut Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Phenethyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Starting with a clean face, apply a liberal amount of this mask to your entire face making sure to avoid your eye area.
- Leave on for 15 – 30 mins depending on your skin. Those with ultra-sensitive skin will want to start with 15 minutes to test their skin tolerance.
- When it’s time to take of the mask, use lukewarm water to splash off as much of the mask you can. The less we touch sensitive skin, the less chance we have of irritating it.
- As a final step before the rest of your skincare routine, make sure to give your skin a gentle exfoliation to ensure you’ve removed the impurities that have been brought to the surface by the clay found in this mask. Just be aware of your skin’s needs when selecting the right exfoliator for your skin.
We encourage you to perform a patch test when introducing new skincare products to your routine. Apply a small amount to your forearm and wait approximately 24 hours to ensure there’s no reaction present. Discontinue use if there are any signs of irritation or itchiness.
As always, our products are made with clean and kind ingredients. They're free of...
Parabens • Phthalates • Petro ingredients • SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) / SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) • Nanoparticles • Propylene Glycol