If you’re looking for a deep pore purge and a fresh start with your skin, you’re in the right place.
Our Charcoal and Lemon Detox Mask is made in small batches with a blend of natural ingredients that get to work balancing, deep cleaning, and refreshing skin.
- The dirt-drawing, activated charcoal absorbs deep into your pores to remove built-up oils and toxins that clog pores and cause breakouts.
- The aloe vera provides hydration to stressed-out skin while lubricating pores so the activated charcoal can work effectively.
- Lemon essential oil provides brightening antioxidant support, bacterial balancing properties, and acts as a secondary “clean up crew” for the activated charcoal and an acne-causing bacteria.
In a nutshell
- Soothing aloe vera gel mask
- Super Hydrating
- Deep cleaning for congested pores
- Balancing for acne-prone skin
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
Aloe Vera: A super hydrator known for its abilities to balance and regenerate skin. It also contains shaman-like healing properties that aid in the calming and healing of acne and irritated/sensitive skin.
Activated Charcoal: This natural mineral has been used for centuries in the medical field for its absorption abilities. Today, the cosmetic industry has recognized it for the same abilities and is used in many products as a detoxification ingredient. Used in natural skin care products, Active Charcoal can draw dirt, oils, toxins and impurities to the skins surface. It absorbs these nasties at the surface making them easier to rid of with the proper cleansing.
Lemon Oil: This fruit oil actually comes from the peel of a lemon and is known for its antibacterial properties. It keeps acne-causing bacteria at bay thanks to citric acid and Vitamin C. The citric acid is also recognized for its skin lightening and brightening effects. This helps smooth your complexion and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and acne scars.
Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant that helps protect your skin from damaging toxins and free radicals from pollution, drugs, or UV light (the sun). Vitamin E also reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It also plays a huge role in many of my products because it helps keep ingredients from being oxidized and turning rancid. Batty’s Bath Vitamin E is gluten-free.
Full Ingredient List:
Aloe Barbensis Leaf Extract (and) Aqua (and) Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross-Polymer (and) Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Charcoal (Activated Bamboo) Powder, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Oil, Phenoxyethanol & Caprylyl Glycol & Sorbic Acid.
Aloe Gel = Aloe Barbensis Leaf Extract (and) Aqua (and) Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross-Polymer (and) Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate
Vitamin E: Gluten-free / GMO-free / Soy-derived
Phenoxyethanol & Caprylyl Glycol & Sorbic Acid (Optiphen™ Plus) - ingredients combined to create a safe preservative. Approved by ECOCERT, a leader in safe, non-toxic ingredient certifications.
1) Apply liberally to your entire face, making sure to avoid the areas around your eyes
2) Let stand for 30 minutes – 1 hour.
3) Wash your face with luke-warm water. Not too hot, please. We don’t want to dry out our skin. You can use a washcloth but be gentle and try to pat rather than scrub.
4) EXFOLIATE! This one is key. You’ve just finished bringing a whack-load of impurities to the surface of your skin. It's time to slough them away and say good riddance!
We encourage you to perform a patch test when introducing new skincare products to your routine. Apply a small amount to your forearm and wait approximately 24 hours to ensure there’s no reaction present. Discontinue use if there are any signs of irritation or itchiness.
As always, our products are made with clean and kind ingredients. They're free of...
Parabens • Phthalates • Petro ingredients • SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) / SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) • Nanoparticles • Propylene Glycol