Often a moisturizer isn’t enough to hydrate unbalanced skin! Why? Because your skin needs a combination of water and oils to stay balanced and keep its acid mantle intact (moisturizers typically only provide the oil portion of the equation). The skin’s acid mantle is your body's natural, protective layer of sebum. Without it, your skin is open to damage, dehydration, and oil imbalance.
Hydra Healing Gel provides the water part of the balanced skin equation. In fact, the ingredients in it are 1000 times more hydrating than water alone and they easily absorb into the layers of your skin!
The Hydra Healing Skin Rescue Gel doesn’t just stop at hydration! It has loads of additional balancing and repairing benefits thanks to its arsenal of skin-supporting ingredients! Some of the benefits that this gel provides with continued use include:
- Mild hyperpigmentation and discolouration is reduced and/or eliminated (including leftover discolouration from recent acne breakouts)
- It provides a small natural dose of salicylic acid (without damage and the irritation that can result from the synthetic version of salicylic acid found in commercial acne products). Our salicylic acid comes from willow bark extract and gently helps refine pores by relaxing them so they appear less obvious, reducing sebum (oil) production from topical triggers, and improves skin texture - all while nurturing and soothing your skin.
- Packed with high levels of antioxidants to help protect your skin against free radical damage and signs of ageing (including quercetin which calms & balances the skin, caffeic acids which are healing & anti-inflammatory, and tannins which soothe irritated skin, shrinks swollen tissues, and helps gently exfoliate the skin improving texture.
- Packed with vitamins, minerals, proteins, amino acids, and polysaccharides including iron, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc. Polysaccharides provide up to 1000x their weight in hydration/water-based moisture and are responsible for hydrating the skin.
- Every ingredient provides soothing, healing, calming effects.
In a nutshell
- Hydrating gel toner
- Soothing to sensitive skin
- Infused with electrolytes, vitamins, and hydrating botanicals.
- Packed with anti-pollution plant-based antioxidants
- Helps to balance dehydrated skin; including dry AND oily skin
- Extremely calming, soothing, and healing
- Helps reduce redness from irritation from post-acne hyperpigmentation
- Acne-prone and sensitive skin safe
- Formulated with clean and kind ingredients
Aloe Vera: A super hydrator known for its abilities to balance and regenerate skin.
Chamomile: This floral water is used in natural skin care products to help ease irritation from skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, acne and dry, rosacea, and flaky skin.
Licorice Root Extract: This extracted syrup from the root of a licorice plant is well known for its abilities to aid in the evening of skin tone and improve skin’s elasticity.
Rose Hydrosol: This floral water isn’t new to the skincare world. It’s been used to years thanks to its ability to help regulate our skin’s oils.
Full Ingredients List
Aloe Barbensis Leaf Extract, Aqua (Water), Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chamaemelum Nobile (Chamomile) Distillate, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin (vegetable) & Sorbic Acid (Geogard™ ECT - ECOCERT)
Vegan. Cruelty-free. Recyclable packaging.
As always, our products are made with clean and kind ingredients. They're free of...
Parabens • Phthalates • Petro ingredients • SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) / SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) • Nanoparticles • Propylene Glycol