SOS Bite & Sting Insect Repellent Spray
Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge

SOS Bite & Sting Insect Repellent Spray

    • About
    • Ingredients
    • Directions
    • Free of


    Thanks to its active herbal ingredient, this mosquito repellent effectively repels mosquitoes in temperate and tropical areas for up to 7 hours. 

    It is one of the possible acts of protection against mosquito vectors of malaria, dengue, yellow fever and chikungunya.

    Thanks to its cocktail of 5 essential oils, this anti-mosquito spray will also be ideal for soothing in case of a sting.

    With its doubly soothing and repulsive anti-mosquito action, you will be the best ally of 30-month-old children to fully enjoy outdoor activities! 

    0% neurotoxic insect repellent - Without propellant.

    ACTIVE INGREDIENT : Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus, hydrated, cyclized 30.0%



    Apply sparingly, not under clothing and only when necessary. For best results, spread evenly with hand to moisten all exposed skin. Do not spray directly on face. To apply to face, dispense on palm of hand and spread on face and neck. Reapply once as needed. Do not apply more than twice per day. Wash hands after use.


    Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children under 3 years of age. Causes eye irritation. DO NOT get in eyes and avoid contact with mouth. Harmful if swallowed. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Store at room temperature. COMBUSTABLE. Keep away from heat or open flame. Do not expose to temperatures above 50ºC. After returning from outdoors, wash product from all exposed skin and clothing. Do not allow children to apply this product to themselves. Do not apply to the hands of children. Discontinue if irritation or rash appears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin.

    FIRST AID:
    IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

    IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice.
    Take container, label or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical attention.

    TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION: Treat Symptomatically.